Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Thought

Welcome to my all-new and inexpensive take on the blogger-sphere. As you've probably already read from past blogging journeys and my ever unpopular Twitter account, I love entertainment both as a means to people and as a way of expressing fresh new ideas. Movies, video gaming, books, pictures, hilarious posts, off the wall comments, stupid celebrities; entertainment in general is pretty much my life. I aspire to climb up that entertainment ladder of fame and fortune by blogging about all sorts of crap you would care to read.

Things to come on my very numerous posts include

  • Random photos
  • Random quotes
  • Thoughts for the day
  • Movie reviews
  • Video game news and reviews
  • Restaurant reviews
  • A weekly recap of my misadventures
  • My best status updates and best tweets of the week
  • Random videos
  • Anything else I can think of
Haters will come, people will read, and I couldn't be any happier expressing my unique soul on digital paper for your reading pleasure.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment