Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Ten Thursdays

Starting up a new weekly thing since I get a kick out of posting top whatevs' lists. I'm not doing the normal ones that you've come accustomed to (GREATEST BOSS FIGHTS, GREATEST CHARACTERS, WORLD'S SHITTIEST GAMES, BEST MOVIES EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR). I am rather doing some that are tasteful and make a great point at the list I make. To start things off with a good one let me fill you in on a passion of mine.

I love music from video games, even so much as to playing a game just to hear the soundtrack and not for the game play. I am an avid listener of many of the top composers of today and yesteryear, but I find myself listening to the classic rather than some of the modern hits of today. This is why I shall start up my lists with some of the greatest music from the best fighting game series on this planet, Street Fighter. No matter how many hadoukens I throw or the amount of cheapness I feel from using Blanka; I get a kick out of some of the best tunes pumping into my ears during the countless matches I have had with this series. It just pumps me up to hear a great tune while giving someone a terrible beating or vice versa.

Read on this Thursday for the full run down on the best of the best music from the Street Fighter series.


*And yes, I will be doing ALL games, from the very 1st one to Super Street Fighter 4*

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment