Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Women Love (Insert Muscular Body Part Here)

   I haven't the slightest clue on what makes a woman purr at the very sight of a nice body. Do they look from head to toe or just make a pin-point look at one particular area? I just don't understand why women love their men for their physiques rather than for anything else. You could be as dumb as rocks, but heaven help you have a 12-pack of abs and a steel jaw worthy of Superman and you will have panties thrown at you. Is it necessary for a man to trade all of his intelligence, his ambitions and his own self-being just to impress a woman with the ability to crush an apple with just one hand? Fuck all that noise, for real.

I could never look like this, like the epitome of douchebaggery



   The way I see it, more than anything a woman looks for aside from a general nice (or normal) dude is someone with the physique of an Olympian athlete. They want the speed and stamina of Hermes, they want the body and strength of Hercules and the courage of David or some super heroic shit like that. A woman's perfect 10 in a male is all of that and then some, but honestly who is that perfect? I have seen men go to extreme lengths (myself included) just to impress a woman with abs of steel or attempting to lose all of their body weight just to get a woman to notice you. Why go through all that stress to lose like fifty pounds when you could just put that extra effort into someone who appreciates you for what you are? I know of a friend who is a a tad bit chubby....in all honesty, he's a fat bastard but he works out on a daily basis just to get in shape. But I know why he does this: to make sure a woman notices the man beyond that mountain of fat. It's a tragedy that he must live with because he rarely gets looks or even twice as many girls as most of his friends get and that's what pains me the most about women these days.

This is a once and I mean ONCE in a lifetime thing
   For fat men, it's either you are rich and powerful or are a championship stallion in the sheets. Through word of mouth, sure that fat guy has a chance...but where is the love in all of that? Why make a dollar or harsh commands makes that attraction towards said fat person? Me personally I have the physique of a swimmer. Slightly athletic, tall and slender with just enough meat to cover most of my rib cage up. I have these abnormally skinny long fingers and a bit to a limp as I walk. I wear glasses that are crooked only cause I fall asleep in them from time to time and I have a big head both in my boxers and attached to my neck. Do I get looks on by women? Sometimes, but not as much as I have seen with someone that looks ten times better than me on any given day. I don't envy those men, they workout cause they want to look good and they want their pussy rate to increase exponentially. But for those, all that they attract are either whores or generally confused women.

At first glance....would you date this dude?
   Case in point: say for instance you are this chick; good looking in your own right, highly intelligent, broken heart and confused on who to date next coming from a harsh relationship. She doesn't want to head for average Joe anymore so she gets the notion that maybe slightly buff and deteriorating intelligence Bill would be a much better fit for her. Why are you women so frightened with a man who actually knows more than one SAT word? She would rather just ignore the men who are actually genuinely interested in her rather than just settle for what worked for her in the first place, just with a more decent man and not some piece of shit asshole. It's just a matter of what's important to the female mind than what us men could do. All we have to do is either make that one first impression and it's hook, line and sinker from there. We could either woo a woman with our words or just let our bodies do the talking. Whether fat, skinny, buff, Mr. Universe or just plain average; women go for the body of the man rather than the character almost every time and in every situation.

Music bumped while writing this:
  • True by Spandau Ballet
  • People Make The World Go Round by The Stylistics
  • Changeling/ Transmission 1 by DJ Shadow
  • Trouble by Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment